- ArmenEi, RichardTooma, Larrydon and 128 others like this
- Most Liked Content
Most Liked Content
Posted by kya100 on 16 April 2017 - 12:08 PM
Posted by Cyberdawn on 12 October 2016 - 10:24 PM
A Frenchman, an Englishman and a New Yorker are exploring the jungle and are captured by a fierce tribe.
The chief tells them, "The bad news is that we've caught you, we're going to kill you, and then use your skins to build a canoe. The good news is that you get to choose how you die."
The Frenchman says, "I take ze poison." The chief gives him some poison; the Frenchman says, "Vive la France!" and drinks it down.
The Englishman says, "A pistol for me, please." The chief gives him a pistol; the Brit points it at his head, says, "God save the Queen!" and blows his brains out.
The New Yorker says, "Gimme a fork." The chief is puzzled, but he shrugs and gives him a fork. The New Yorker takes the fork and jabs himself all over -- the stomach, the sides, the chest, everywhere. Blood gushes from every hole.
The chief screams, "What are you doing?"
The New Yorker looks at the chief and says, "So much for your canoe, a**hole!"
- JowsephOwela, Feliciasab, dazhonee and 120 others like this
Posted by kya100 on 26 May 2017 - 06:06 PM
- RichardTooma, JowsephOwela, Feliciasab and 119 others like this
Posted by Cyberdawn on 03 October 2016 - 11:42 PM
Teacher: "Kids, what does the chicken give you?"
Teacher: "Very good! Now what does the pig give you?"
Teacher: "Great! And what does the fat cow give you?"
- Patricktip, RichardTooma, Larrydon and 117 others like this
Posted by Cyberdawn on 19 September 2016 - 12:50 AM
- 2 cups water
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 3 cups cubed peeled potatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups milk, divided
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
Directions In a 3-qt. saucepan over medium heat, combine water, bouillon, potatoes, onion, celery, salt and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Add 1-3/4 cups milk. Combine flour with remaining milk; stir to form a smooth paste. Add to soup, stirring constantly. Bring to a boil; boil and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly. Add a small amount of hot liquid to sour cream; stir to mix. Gradually add to soup, stirring constantly; heat through but do not boil. Add parsley and chives just before serving.
- RichardTooma, Jesusarots, Feliciasab and 112 others like this
Posted by kya100 on 08 September 2017 - 10:51 PM
- GalenPl, Guesthunda, Michaelnal and 85 others like this
Posted by kya100 on 20 September 2017 - 12:08 PM
- GalenPl, Userosus, AndreyKr and 57 others like this
Posted by kya100 on 24 December 2017 - 12:56 PM
- GalenPl, AndreyKr, Charlesonemn and 32 others like this
Posted by kya100 on 04 June 2017 - 12:19 PM
- Jesusarots, AnitaUnwic, dazhonee and 42 others like this
Posted by kya100 on 30 January 2018 - 04:56 PM
- AndreyKr, Michaelnal, Charlesonemn and 16 others like this
Posted by kya100 on 11 November 2017 - 02:09 PM
- AndreyKr, MichaelTiste, P.kidasov1988 and 23 others like this
Posted by kya100 on 08 January 2018 - 09:36 PM
- GalenPl, AndreyKr, Michaelnal and 20 others like this
Posted by kya100 on 25 July 2017 - 12:34 PM
- RichardTooma, AnitaUnwic, dazhonee and 12 others like this
Posted by kya100 on 02 October 2017 - 11:17 AM
- JamesItelp, engladkab, Cheapory and 11 others like this
Posted by kya100 on 23 August 2017 - 10:59 AM
- Josephblisp, DanielEsodo, DonaldDrutt and 11 others like this
Posted by kya100 on 13 December 2017 - 01:05 PM
- Edwardmox, ISBruntonDaft, Si_romanenov1965 and 9 others like this
Posted by kya100 on 30 October 2017 - 11:40 AM
- P.kidasov1988, Si_popitov1987, ArthurBib and 9 others like this
Posted by kya100 on 20 October 2017 - 08:15 AM
- Si_popitov1987, pn_rydanov1985, ISBruntonDaft and 9 others like this
Posted by kya100 on 16 August 2017 - 07:09 PM
- Josephblisp, DanielEsodo, Danielcouby and 9 others like this
Posted by kya100 on 25 July 2017 - 12:33 PM
- RichardTooma, Feliciasab, dazhonee and 9 others like this