My sincere condolences goes out to his wife and family whom he left behind. I am so sorry for your loss. It sure is too early God called him to his side. I will miss him. He was a funny interesting person person. May his soul rest in peace. May God bless u all in this tragic loss.

So sad to hear the news about mike me and him were good buddies for a long time sense we both like to play the guitar we always had something fun to chat about he will be missed,. i know he loved his family and my heart goes out to them.

My sincere condolences  Cyberdawn as you know Mike was a moderator at my site Crusader Haven and I had made a forum for him to post his music videos and instruct others on how to play........It came a shock to not only myself but to all who knew him as a goodhearted man and  a sense of humor that lifted others up and never tore them down. I have known Mike for many many years  and we had some great conversations and he always had my back.......I will truly miss him ..if you get a chance please send me a P.M. and I will get you signed in as many there posted their  condolences.  R.I.P buddy ....tup14

my sincere condolences go out to Kal and the kids, this is so sad, Rest In Peace my good friend Mike!  I still cant believe this has really happened, you will always be remembered and in our prayers,  we already miss your presence and humor,  damn! i was hoping to come visit you after i retired to, God Bless You!

Thank you everybody for the condolences.  I miss my husband dearly and am having a really hard time dealing with his passing.  Thank you for remembering him fondly.  He was loved when he was alive and he is still loved now that he is gone. 

Mike has given me many blessings, especially my children whom are our legacies.  I am very lucky and privileged to know him and call him my husband.  He had helped defined me to be the person I am today.

I will forever miss him and remember him for the lovely and caring person he was. 

Thank you for letting me know your dreams and hopes and sharing them with me!  I LOVE YOU FOREVER MIKE!  I miss you with all my heart!  If I can do things over again, I would just hold you and tell you how much you mean to me and how you changed my life forever!  If I can do it all over again, I will tell you that I love you more often and tell you how strong you are. 

I will always live with my regrets of not spending more time with you and let life get in the way.  I am sorry. 

I LOVE YOU Mike!  Nothing had nor will ever change that!

Thank you xpor1.  I am not active on the forums, but from whatever little I saw, you were one of the sincere people who had Mike's best interest at heart.  Thank you for being there for him.  Mike's core was and is, a gentle soul who felt deeply.  When he love, he loved deeply and freely.  He really cared for those in real life and on line.  When one of you are hurting, he was hurting with you.  When one of you are doing well and happy, he was happy with you. 

I still weep for him on a daily basis from missing him.  He was my pillar of strength.  Just having him with me gave me courage to be better.  Even though he is not physically with me any more, I still feel his presence and the warmth he exuded when he's happy and content. 

He had endured much hardship in his life, but he never gave up on love.  Love for his family, Love for his friends, Love for fishing.

Please don't ever forget Mike.  When we are forgotten, it's like as if we never existed.

On 6/2/2019 at 6:58 PM, tup14 said:

My sincere condolences  Cyberdawn as you know Mike was a moderator at my site Crusader Haven and I had made a forum for him to post his music videos and instruct others on how to play........It came a shock to not only myself but to all who knew him as a goodhearted man and  a sense of humor that lifted others up and never tore them down. I have known Mike for many many years  and we had some great conversations and he always had my back.......I will truly miss him ..if you get a chance please send me a P.M. and I will get you signed in as many there posted their  condolences.  R.I.P buddy ....tup14

Thanks for posting the video tup.  Even though this is not his best video, I am more than happy to see it.  Keeps his memory alive.

He was an amazing guitar player and an amazing singer.  Videos does not do him justice. 

We are all richer for knowing you Mike!  I LOVE YOU!  Life sometimes get in the way and we loose sight of all the love that surrounds us.  I am forever grateful for you being in my life!

8 hours ago, ELPASSO said:

Thank you for this post Passo.  Too bad you had never heard him play and sing live.  It's so beautiful... videos doesn't do his talent justice.  He used to sing this to me when he was in the dog house.  My heart just melt when he singed to me.  The emotions that he poured into the songs.. guess that's why good artists hurt so much.  They feel very deeply.

On 6/6/2019 at 6:08 AM, Cyberdawn said:

Thanks for posting the video tup.  Even though this is not his best video, I am more than happy to see it.  Keeps his memory alive.

He was an amazing guitar player and an amazing singer.  Videos does not do him justice. 

We are all richer for knowing you Mike!  I LOVE YOU!  Life sometimes get in the way and we loose sight of all the love that surrounds us.  I am forever grateful for you being in my life!

No one at my site knew he was sick! I wish he would have said something about it but then again I don't think Mike wanted anyone feeling bad for him. I know one thing these sites won't be the same without him. You take care sweetheart and trust me it will get better !